skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, September 21, 2009
I know that i still miss you.
Somehow or rather.
I shouldnt.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
Green is for love's sexy braces
(2)
Silent Lover. 沉默恋人
(13)
Profile
Yow Thiam Wee
Create Your Badge
Chitty-Chatty
Friends
Alicia
Alyssa
Angus
Baoyi
Cake
Cassandra
Charlie
Chong ee
Clara
Clement
Constance
Dolly
En Qi
Evelyn
Guan Wei
Hong Hui
Hui Hui
HuiTing JieJie
Jasline
Jiamin
Jillson
Jing Yan
Jollis
Noel
Raynee
Seng Guan
Shirley
Wan Wen
Wee Kiat
Yassar
Yee Wen
Blog Archive
►
2010
(10)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(62)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
▼
September
(31)
School was eff-ed. NLB with yong zhi and miss mong...
School's boring... have the urge to quit school al...
BTT today! PASSED WOOOOO! STARTING PRAC THIS THURS...
Out on friday night... for supper with the usual.....
Stingray at T1 is nice. :D but not the sotong.went...
Girl... i am talking about you narhs! blur queen. ...
BORINGGGGG.....HEADING OUT TOMORROW AFTER SCHOOL.M...
I know that i still miss you.Somehow or rather.I s...
Today was Eff-ed. i slept in till 4pm.Missed jons ...
Food at buangkok buang. seriously. but if you just...
Spent monehhhh~ :D
I didnt blog about yesterday because theres nothin...
Class... just as usual.Went up to ct's house to ta...
Sundayyy
If only you knew.
lala~
School was kinda fun today! other than the things ...
Went to class, skipped the orientation talk! :DAft...
school's nice.so is dinner. :Dgamed for 15 mins an...
I sat in my favourite place of my room again..Reme...
I got bluffed. woke up bathed rushed to school onl...
= =
sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!
To cassandra.
Today... went out with jessica jollis. ate suki fo...
Kinda normal day. but morning went to gym with ks....
There i was trying to find the button. and damn it...
Spent half my day out and half my day asleep thats...
For you to know.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!
Long day out.
►
August
(25)
Songs For The Minds
Music Playlist
at
MixPod.com
No comments:
Post a Comment