Wednesday, September 2, 2009

For you to know.

I aint good looking. i know.
I aint the kinda guy. i know.
I am wrong to fall for you. i know.
But i want to let you know.

I want to love you.
I want to care for you.
I really need you.
I really miss you.
I will tear down the sky if you want me to.
I will regret if i dont let you know.
I will be sad if you are sad.
I will be happy if you are happy.
I will be there if you need me.
I will always be by you.
I will forever be in your surrounding.
I will hug you if you feel cold.
I will lend you my shoulder to lie on.
I will make the sky rain if you dont want the sun.
I will. I assure you.

I cannot promise you a good future.
But i can promise you a happy one.
Even if the world turns on you, know that i dont.


Sky may be grey, mood may be blue.
I am red, which will bring light to your life.
You may not believe me.
Because i dont believe i am saying this too.
Because i love you.
Because i really do.
Seeing you sad really hurts me.
Seeing you down really pains me.
Loving you has now become part of my life.

What i may become.
Knocked down by a car.
Hit by a train.
Crushed by a tank.
Squashed by a falling wall.
But i still love you. i really do.
Even if i were to die tomorrow i wished today was spent with you.

Even if i am dead, i will bless you from wherever i shall be.

Countless of nights i havent sleep.
Because i am afraid to lose the day.
Lose the day of you needing me.
I am always waiting.
But for now i wished you'd know.
I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment