Class... just as usual.
Went up to ct's house to take a nap while waiting for the rest of the guys.
After that, went over to chompchomp!! OMFG..
In total, spent around $100?
me and mark was drinking, and only the two of us.
I need to watch it, so i didnt drank much.
We had only 2 bottle......
dotaed with the guys, again... getting... the inspiration back already... :D
My feelings for you have faded.
For its now best we will remain this way.
And i am serious.
It really faded.
Perhaps it was me.
Or the things you did.
Perhaps history might repeat.
But chances are.
Slim
Still i will be there when you need me.
But no longer that feeling we knew it as love.
I'd be gone long before you know it.
But perhaps i will live in your heart.
Perhaps i will not.
Perhaps we will still be together.
But rest assure.
chances are.
Very.
Slim.
I know you dont like me.
I know you dont hate me.
Its just the mutual feeling.
Known as friendship.
But nevertheless.
You know i aint fooling around with love.
When i said it i meant it.
But now.
I am sorry.
God bless.
Silent lover.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment