Sometimes... Things are not as simple as they look.
I for once thought that the 2 exams will be simple. But i ended up sacrificing myself.
Growing up everyday seems to make me feel stressful.
I cant meet the expectation that my family imposed on me.
Smiling everyday. Who understands what am i really going through.
You guys think i am a joker.
Thinks i care alot.
Thinks i am always happy.
But. Do you all know what do i have to go through everyday?
Try waking up in the morning daily to take medcines like a cancer patient.
Living in this world really absorbs energy from me.
I am really tired.
I want to rest.
Things are still not going smoothly...
I wonder why.
Perhaps theese are just part and parcels of life.
I had never had high expectation on things.
But it seems that god wants me to start to learn.
I am going through loads of things right now.
But there is no one accompanying me through.
Don't ask if i am alright.
Because.. I am not.
There are things in life that people will not unuderstand.
What do i want. What do i need.
Simple.
I want someone to hug and talk to and i need love.
I Love You Love Him Love Her.
Question here.
I dont care anymore. Why bother right?
So.. The equation is now.
I DON'T love You DON'T CARE ABOUT Love Him Love Her.
A smile that solves all day.
Where's mine. :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment